Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Even More from Brazil

To see these pictures in full size, just click on each one.

These are some of the birds I see everyday. The road runner I only saw once, and the Macaw I haven't seen it yet. chris took that picture. The horses are in the valley below me. The pond is where we went fishing the other day. they clean and cook the fish for you. It was lots of fun. I caught a big one! They taste good, but are very boney. They have huge termite hill out in the fields. I saw some looked like 4 or 5 feet tall. The gate is at the entrance of the courtyard where my room is. I lock it each night. A parrot lives in the ceiling above me, along with one of those big lizards. I hear them moving around at night.





No comments: